What causes incomplete fecal evacuation, bladder spasms and thin bowels?
Per-rectal examination for the ? Anal stenosis
Thanks for your query.
Read and re-read your history.
What I could catch up the most was'' BMs are pencil thin''.
This is a problem since long or was it after the surgery?
This looks to be a case of stricture of the anal canal. This can cause all the symptoms you have at the moment, the problem is added with the effects of surgery, complications which developed thereon, adhesion inside, inflamed colon.
This may be the reason for incomplete evacuation and the after effects like frequency for BM, spasms inside abdomen, pelvic floor spasm and all.
I would advise:
Consult your Surgeon ASAP, discuss about this. You need per-rectal examination to determine the degree of the anal stenosis and its treatment. Once this is treated many of your problems will be reduced and the recovery would be faster and better.
Thanks for your appreciation.
There is nothing wrong to be impatient as it is more than 2 months post-operation.
This is also true that after such a major problem the things - I mean healing , recovering from the ill-effects of surgery , its complications and general health would definitely take time.
But it is just possible to get a colonoscopy done to see exactly what is the position at the moment..It may also be possible to do dilatation of any stricture and helping the bowel movements, to take biopsy of the suspicious areas and so on.
You may please request for this. This is the most practical solution.
Please also see that your hemoglobin, serum proteins are within normal limits as this has the direct bearing on the healing process and outcome of the disease.
I hope you are taking Vitamin and protein supplements in therapeutic dosages.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can constipation cause bladder spasms
- Gall bladder spasms causes
- Vesicare dosage for bladder spasms
- Bladder spasms causes
- Pain meds for bladder spasms
- Anti bladder spasm causes
- Can anxiety cause bladder spasms
- Natural remedy for bladder spasms
- Levsin for bladder spasms
- Can dehydration cause bladder spasms
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...