What causes hypersensitivity of skin on inner thigh?
Thanks for the query.
Hypersensitivity of skin can happen without any underlying cause.
This is called as paraesthesia.
It is not sun burn.
I treat such cases with ointment fluticasone and methylcobalamine tablets.
This gives excellent response.
You can try this.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
I'm inquiring about my follow-up question for the hypersensitivity of my skin on my right leg. You mentioned the two medications, but I couldn't find them. Is there generics or more names for them in layman's terms? Maybe there is an over the counter equivalent
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the causes of hypersensitive pneumonia
- Skin hypersensitivity causes
- Delayed hypersensitivity causes
- What causes hypersensitivity to smell
- What causes hypersensitivity of nerves in scalp area
- What causes hypersensitivity pneumonitis
- Drug hypersensitivity syndrome causes
- Hypersensitivity causes
- Analgin hypersensitivity causes
- What causes hypersensitive glans