What causes hypersensitivity in penis and pain in the urethra after masturbation?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 12 May 2016 in Penis Problems
Question: my penis has become extremely sensitive/ hypersensitive, especially the tip of the penis. I am uncircumcised male 30 years old. Since last 10 days i am having a lot of discomfort on my penis. Even with the slight touch of underwear or clothes it becomes very discomforting and irritable. There is no pain during urinating, I am not sexually active, last sexual contact i have had was 4 years ago. To prevent this irritation i am currently wrapping my penis with cotton so it doesnt touch the underwear, this helps but not entirely.I went to my GP about the same problem, the GP checked my penis and said there are no signs of active infection (Surgery also tested my Urine and all results for infection came negative, although they ran the tests on my Urine for like only 5 mins, I dont know what kind of tests could be done in 5 mins). GP also checked the opening of penis/pee hole and said that its bit inflamed but did not say anything. The hypersensitivity has gone down but I still have pain in my urethra and at the tip of my penis i.e. the peehole. Also, I forgot to mention in the previous communication this all started a night after I masturbated. I have been having this problem since Dec 2015, last time I had posted the same question- and Dr. Hanif Gave satisfactory answer- after that pain has reduced- but it is still there, I am not sure what to do-it is very discomforting- I cant even wear normal clothes without having to wrap my penis with cotton. Please help.

Apologies, I mentioned uncircumcised it was a typo- I am a circumcised male.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Due to inflammation of Urethra due to excessive ,rough handling of Penis.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed inflammation of Urethra due to rough handling of penis while masturbating causing trivial injury to delicate urethral mucus membrane and nerve endings ..

You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefixime along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily .

As regards hypersensitivity of your penis to cloths try to use soft inner wares and loose clothing .

Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily.

Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it gets cured completely.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil