• question-icon

What causes hypersensitive erections?

Posted on Tue, 31 May 2016 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I'm seeing a phycologist and phsciatrist for hypersensitive erections. If I go in for a physical and have to undress I grt an instant erection. While at the phsicogist or phciatrist I can tell I'm getting an erection plus after getting home my shorts are wet with sticky fluid, it's so embarrasing and frustrating. Do you have any suggestions I can do or meds I can take to rid this?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You have highly sesitive penis .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have narrated it seems that you have highly sensitive penis making you get erection even with slight sexual stimuli or sexual thoughts

The thick secretion that you get is a mucus secreted by mucus secreting glands located in Bulbar Urethra which normally get stimulated by on arousal or sexual thoughts or stimuli .
.
This is unusual and rarely seen in very few individuals and is mostly due to anxiety as against the common problem of Erectile Dysfunction that many people face with
.
Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and resolve the issue to some extent .
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc 3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
5) Avoid sexual thoughts or getting your genitals stimulated

Unfortunately there are no medicine that can control this .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist