• question-icon

    What causes hypersensitive erections?

Posted on Tue, 31 May 2016 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I'm seeing a phycologist and phsciatrist for hypersensitive erections. If I go in for a physical and have to undress I grt an instant erection. While at the phsicogist or phciatrist I can tell I'm getting an erection plus after getting home my shorts are wet with sticky fluid, it's so embarrasing and frustrating. Do you have any suggestions I can do or meds I can take to rid this?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You have highly sesitive penis .

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for query .
Based on the facts that you have narrated it seems that you have highly sensitive penis making you get erection even with slight sexual stimuli or sexual thoughts

The thick secretion that you get is a mucus secreted by mucus secreting glands located in Bulbar Urethra which normally get stimulated by on arousal or sexual thoughts or stimuli .
This is unusual and rarely seen in very few individuals and is mostly due to anxiety as against the common problem of Erectile Dysfunction that many people face with
Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and resolve the issue to some extent .
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc 3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
5) Avoid sexual thoughts or getting your genitals stimulated

Unfortunately there are no medicine that can control this .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
Answered by
Dr. P. T. Patil


Practicing since :1971

Answered : 10183 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Recent questions on  Sensitive penis

doctor1 MD

Thank You Dr XXXXXXX My worry is that the test was done just 11 days after exposure. would the parameters eg WBC and Pus cells cells be high so...

doctor1 MD

Hi i have a very sensitive penis , i control my excitation but it does not work. When she touches my penis the game its done, its over.

doctor1 MD

I am 21 years old. For about a month have been experiencing mild symptoms of prostatitis it seems. Irritated and over sensitive head of penis,...

doctor1 MD

Dear Doc, I have issues with sex failure. I mean I could not last over 3 minutes of erection with my wife. My problem I could find is it s too...

doctor1 MD

hello, im 16 years old and have been having problems with the sensitivity of the head of my penis , I ve recently been experimenting with my...

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

142 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
Questions Answered By Dr. P. T. Patil
  • Q - Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...

  • Q - Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...

  • Q - On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...

  • Q - Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?

  • Q - Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...

  • Q - Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?

  • Q - Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?

  • Q - Why does my penis look small when not erect?

  • Q - Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...

  • Q - Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?