What causes hot flashes, cold sweats, constipation and shortness of breath?
Need to use stool softeners
Welcome at HCM
I am Dr Saad Sultan and I will be answering your query.
I have read and understood your health concerns.
You need to be examined clinically before a reasoned conclusion can be drawn.
Based upon your description, your main problem is constipation which is causing all these.
All you need is to stay calm and add fiber to your diet. It will make bulk to your stools. Isphaghol husk is good to start with.
Stools softeners should be added. These are available over the counter medicines. Lactulose is very good option. And has to be taken 30ml stat followed by 10 ml three times a day after meals.
If the problem persists , meet Gastroentrologist so that you can be managed well. There may be a need to get your ultrasound scan of abdomen and pelvis.
May you get well soon
Feel free to ask
Dr Saad Sultan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cold chills hot flashes dizziness nausea constipation during pregnancy
- Shortness of breath, headache, and hot flashes
- Cold and hot flashes causes hashimotos
- Hot flashes shortness of breath
- Shortness of breath and hot flash in stomach
- Hot flash on forehead what caused this
- Binge drinking cold sweats hot flashes
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- What hormone causes hot flashes
- Hot flashes swollen shortness of breath