What causes hot flashes and chronic fatigue when diagnosed with fibromyalgia?
Tests may be necessary to be diagnosed.
Hello and thanks for using Healthcaremagic.com.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
In cases like yours, conditions that may be related to fatigue include anemia, low thyroid gland function, chronic fatigue syndrome, and fibromyalgia itself.
I think you should get an evaluation with the necessary blood tests in order to get a correct diagnosis.
Discuss with your Doctor about these issues.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of extreme chronic fatigue
- Suggest treatment for fibromyalgia causing chronic fatigue and roving pain
- Chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
- Chronic fatigue fibromyalgia symptom
- What is the cause and treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Chronic fatigue causes
- What hormone causes hot flashes
- What causes chronic fatigue and slight weight gain