What causes hot flashes and bad under arm odour in an elderly woman?
Hot flashes due to hormone deficiency
Hi dear, I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Hot flashes are common in post menopausal or post hysterectomy stage as it is due to deficiency of hormones released by ovaries.
Bad under arm odour is not related to hysterectomy and you should consult a dermatologist for proper examination and treatment accordingly.
If hot flashes are severe, then you can take hormone replacement therapy after consulting your doctor.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tetralysal causing hot flashes
- Frequent hot flashes causes
- Malarone cause hot flashes
- What causes severe hot flashes in elderly age
- What is the cause of swollen legsnausea and hot flashes
- Hot flash on forehead what caused this
- What causes fainting and hot flashes in children
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- What hormone causes hot flashes
- Menopause hot flashes cause