What causes hissing noise in head and low energy levels?
Thanks, XXXXXXX XXXX
Anxiety/Brain imaging study.
Hi XXXXXXX bollmann,
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
If you would have presented to me as an outpatient with this symptom,I would have told you that With just hissing sound in the head as a symptom,it is unlikely to be a definite organic disease.
However,a MRI of Brain can be done to rule out any structural lesion including a-v malformation.
Tinnitus is one of the important differentials in this case.Please follow-up with your ENT specialist for the same.
Lastly,Anxiety can also be a cause of this symptom.
For now,I suggest you to incorporate mental relaxation exercises like meditation/yoga in your routine life.Make your life as stress free as possible.
If the symptoms continue to happen,get a brain imaging done.
Hope that helps.If you have any further questions,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes low rdw levels
- What causes low sodium levels
- What causes low mch levels
- What causes low hemoglobin levels
- What causes low estradiol levels
- What causes low hcg levels
- What causes low potassium levels
- What causes low testosterone levels
- Causes of low energy levels in women
- What causes low progesterone levels