What causes hip pain and nausea?
I want to see your MRI and ultrasound
Hello, i have studied your case. Pain in hip with nausea is very uncommon. Both can be different problem. Nausea can occur due to pain killers. I want to know little detail of the illness.
1.Can you send me your MRI and x rays report.
2.Do you have Diabetes or thyroid or any other medical illness ?
3.What medications you are taking right now?
Please send me answers of these questions. I will try my best to help you
I think you are having nerve compression in spine
Hello, Thanks for replying. I think your symptoms suggestive of nerve compression in spine. I think you are also having B 12 deficiency and weak bones (osteoporosis). I have following suggestions for you.
1.Take Pregabalin M capsule one at night time.
2. Take calcium and D 3vitamin daily. 60000 unit d3per week for six weeks.
3.Get your liver function test to see how bad your liver is. It can cause nausea. Remember paracetamol is not good if your liver is bad.
4.Discuss these thing with your doctor. For foot pain you should take Brufen with pan D tablet.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. Let me know if their is any other follow up questions. Thanks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?