What Causes High Potassium Levels In The Blood?
Hello. The symptoms are none usually
Hello dear. High levels of potassium in blood usually is asymptomatic. Only when levels reach very high to cause heart rate abnornality,then only it can cause palpitations.
High potassium is most likely due to kidney failure, drugs side effect or due to excessive strenous exercise leading to muscle breakdown.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I am 38 yrs oldmy sgot is 46 and my sgpt isalt is 60 is it so high
- Kidney pain and numb thigh
- Lump on my babies thigh
- Repeated fruncle on thigh
- Soft lump on inside of thigh
- My blood pressure is 151 128 is that high
- Localised bruising thigh
- My blood sugar is 92 is that high
- Painless moveable lump thigh
- Sore lumpy rash on thigh