What causes high level enzyme levels with severe muscle pain?

Question
My daughter in law has very high liver enzymes and severe muscle pain. her muscle enzymes are also very high. She is in the hospital but the doctors can not find the cause. It came on very sudden, she thought she was having a panic attack, because the muscles tryen up.
Fri, 8 Jun 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Further inputs needed

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I would insist you to upload the reports. That will help me to correlate which parameters are deranged and how they could be associated. The first thing I would need to ask is for the reason that made her seek medical attention or to get the tests done. The next thing to ask is whether she is alcoholic and whether she has any specific symptoms apart from the muscle ache. I would also need to know how long the muscle aches have been there. The third thing to ask is whether she is a diabetic and whether she is on any medication. I would be able to comment further after hearing your inputs in relation to the questions I have asked.

I will wait for your response. Let me know if I could help further.