What causes high fasting blood sugar level?
Yes it can help you.
dear sir, hi! you are diabetic and managed on metformin and dpp4 inhibitor. you said your fasting remains high but how high? what us your weight ? and do you follow diet and exercise schedule. ? one small change from januvia to vildagliptine metformin 50/1000 gm combination twice one before breakfast and one before dinner. start diet restriction and regular walk for 45 min a day. metformin voglibose 0.3/500 for lunch can solve your problem. try for 10 days and let me know your fasting and pp. regards!
Thank you Dr XXXXXXX .I will change to Vidagliptine Metformin 50/1000 gm combination twice and take metformin voglibose 0.3/500 at Lunch..
In that case do I still need to add Glynase?
review after 10 days.
Dear XXXXXXX whether you will need glynase or any other molecule we will know after reviewing your fasting and post meal glucose after 10 -15 days of new plan. meanwhile focus on weight loss, increase your walk to 5 km and make your diet plan more strict. regards!
Sure mr. XXXXXXX , you can post reports directly to me by making a choice. regards!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the causes of high sugar levels
- What causes high blood sugar level in children
- Cause high blood sugar level
- What are various causes for changing of fasting blood sugars
- What causes drop in blood sugar level
- What can cause high fasting sugar
- Causes of high blood sugar
- What causes high blood sugar
- What causes increase in fasting blood sugar level
- Causes of high sugar levels