What causes high blood pressure?
There is no danger for a young healthy individual
a young and healthy individual should not worry about such readings. Aneurysms and serious heart disease may cause problems when the blood pressure is increased but since your medical history is clear, you shouldn't worry.
Besides that 150/104 is not a very high reading. It is high indeed but not that high to raise immediate concerns. When my patients ask me about urgent measures in similar cases, I reassure them that no harm is possible if their medical history is clear.
If your blood pressure is always high, you should discuss with your doctor antihypertensive measures.
I hope I've helped!
Contact me again if you'd like more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of high blood pressure
- What causes erratic high blood pressure
- What causes high blood pressure and a tightening of the chest
- Nyquil cause high blood pressure
- Tonsillitis cause high blood pressure
- Lucozade causes high blood pressure
- Alcohol cause high blood pressure
- What causes high blood pressure and what are the cure
- What is cause of high blood pressure at night
- Sudafed cause high blood pressure