What causes high blood pressure after taking Erythromycin?
Most likely alleric to erythromycin.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic for your query,
Don't take Metoprolol on your own.Transient rise in blood pressure heart rate and pulse can occur due to flu or allergic reaction to a drug.
Erythromycin will clear away from blood in next 12 hours and after that things will settle down on their own.
Just lie down and rest,Keep monitoring your pulse and blood pressure every 4 hours.
In case things are not normal after 12 hours also,Visit the nearest emergency room.Don't take metoprolol on your own.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of high blood pressure
- High blood pressure even after taking medicines
- High blood pressure taking ramipril cause
- What causes erratic high blood pressure
- What causes high blood pressure and a tightening of the chest
- Can taking citalopram cause high blood pressure
- Lucozade causes high blood pressure
- What causes high blood pressure and what are the cure
- What steps to take for high blood pressure
- What is cause of high blood pressure at night