What causes high TPO antibody levels after thyroid removal?
A high anti thyroid peroxidase anybody levels indicate hashimoto's thyroiditis. However your thyroid was removed and hence in due course , the antibody levels will fall.
Regarding the ultrasound scan , it will be great if you could attach the report if possible. that will help me to decide further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of elevated thyroid antibodies
- What causes a swollen thyroid
- Vyvanse cause thyroid levels
- Causes of elevated thyroid levels
- What infections cause thyroiditis
- What causes hashimotos thyroiditis
- What causes thyroid problems
- Causes for low thyroid levels
- What causes thyroid swelling
- Causes of increased thyroid levels
- What causes sore throat inspite of having a treated thyroid cancer?
- What does low troponin value indicate?
- What causes extreme body heat with no fever?
- What causes spike in blood sugar level?
- What causes tingling around the mouth and tremor on chin?
- What causes pink blood discharge?
- What causes shortness of breath,confusion and depression when on thyroid...
- Suggest treatment for dry and cracked penis skin
- What does "eGFR is 57,sodium 129 and chloride 90" indicate?
- What causes nausea inspite of having diabetes, acid reflux disease and...