What causes high BP in the morning?
Following informations are needed...
You are reporting to have high blood pressure in the morning.
Can you please provide the figures? Measure your bp and record the results to send to me.
Is it early in the morning, once you wake up or after you have your breakfast?
Are you taking any medication so far on regular basis (for hypertension for example)?
I need to have these informations before running into final conclusions.
Dr Albana in addition to Tarka in the morning a get doxazosin 4 mg before bed
Diuretic to be added early in the morning...
Thank you for providing the requested information.
To my opinion, a diuretic should be added early in the morning to reduce your morning blood pressure.
Have you measured your heart rates? Perhaps, you might also need to add a beta-blocker too.
Discuss this further with your doctor!
Dr Albana waiting for your answer Thank you
Hydralazine is not a beta blocker
I have just received your follow up query.
Hydralazine is not a beta blocker.
It is included within vasodilator group of medications. It helps relating blood vessels especially those of the heart. It has a different mode of action from that of Hydralazine.
Hope it answered to your queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes high bp and kidney problems
- What causes persistent high bp
- What causes high bp despite taking fosonopril
- What causes persistent high bp during pregnancy
- High bp prescribed eritel-40 what is the cause
- What causes high bp
- What causes weird headaches and high bp
- What causes high bp and slow heart rate
- What causes high bp how to lower it
- What causes rib pain with high bp