What causes high BP after taking Celebrex for a knee injury?
You should stop Celebrex...
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
Your symptoms are related to hypertension, that is a common side effect of NSAID use (celebrex is one of them).
You should stop Celebrex and try Tylenol to relief your pain.
My advice is to discuss again with your doctor to change the therapy from a celebrex to oxycodone, tramadol or other pain killers that don't have hypertension as their side effect.
Hope this was of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of fainting after a knee injury
- What kind of knee injury is this
- Knee injury causes
- Posterolateral knee injuries causes
- Acute knee injury causes
- Right knee injury causes
- What causes high bp
- Complex knee injuries causes
- Twisted knee injury causes
- What is the treatment for knee injury