What causes hemaorrhoids?
Seem to be hemorrhoids,following info required for best guidance
I have gone through the photo you attached and noted the presence of hemorrhoids.
Have you had problems with constipation?
Personal history of anal sexual habits?
Can you please provide the results of colonoscopy?
What meds have you been using so far?
All these info are necessary for best guidance!
Possibly IBS associated constipation;candida overgrowth to exclude though..
Hi back XXXXXXX
IBS is also causing hemorrhoids or laceration of the anal area as it is accompanied by alteration in bowel movements (constipation and diarrhea; I believe you are having constipation problems).
I still think you should get your stool cultured to rule out candida infection. Increase fluids intake and avoid those foods that would cause constipation.
Prep H is the cream mostly used in these cases, can you please provide the name of the cream you are currently taking?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What would cause foaming at the mouth causing death?
- What is lymphangioma and what causes it
- What could be the cause cause for shaking feeling
- What causes to swallow saliva that causes headache and nausea
- What mechanism causes alcohol to cause histotoxic hypoxia
- What causes fibrocystic breasts and do they cause cancer
- What is causing scrotum to get bigger and causing discomfort
- What causes water retention in body causing swelling
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What causes yellow fingertips