What Causes Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Post A C-section?
Hormonal pills can help.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
After delivery initial 2-3 periods may be heavier than normal. You need to continue with Trapic till the bleeding stops. In case the bleeding is persistent even after 7 days then hormonal treatment may be needed after consulting your gynecologist.
To control the bleeding you can opt for hormonal contraceptives also. Do consult your gynecologist for that.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Iam in 8th month of pregnancy feel sometimes movements are heavy
- Eyelids feel heavy
- Head feels numb and heavy
- My stomach hurts really bad and now im bleeding heavy
- What wrong if your heart hurts and feels heavy
- Irritation in chest heavy coughing chest feeling heavy
- Right side of head feels swollen heavy
- Head heavy
- What does it mean if my lungs feel heavy
- Left ear feeling heavy