What causes heavy feeling in chest, breathlessness and vomiting?
It seems to be due to gastritis.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, it seems that you might be having your symptoms due to gastritis.
I would advise that you should take an antacid like Omeprazole 40mg once a day before meals along with Domperidone 30mg.
A probiotic along with digestive enzyme preparation containing pepsin and fungal diastase after meals will be helpful.
Following precautions will be helpful :-
1.Avoid spicy and oily foods.
2.Avoid being empty stomach for long periods.
3.Eat light meals prepared under hygienic conditions.
You should get your stool examined for any infection or parasitic infestation.
Further medical management can be planned after knowing the reports of the investigations.
I would also suggest that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated.
I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vomiting and lightheadedness
- What causes constant vomiting
- What is the cause and treatment for vomiting
- What causes with vomiting and sweats
- Cause of feeling vomitting
- What causes persistent vomiting
- What causes daily vomiting
- What could cause vomiting
- What causes vomiting blood
- What causes grey vomit