What causes heavy cough with chest congestion in infants?
He is most probably having URTI going into LRTI
Thanks for the query.
After reading your baby clinical history it appears that he is most probably having upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) going to lower respiratory tract infection (LRTI) .
If I were his treating Doctor for this case , I would advice
1) Syrup Xyzal M 3ml twice
2) Syrup combiflam 3ml thrice
3) Syrup azee 3ml once
continue steam with vicks thrice daily . Use complete treatment plan for 7 days .
He will get relief .
You will need prescription for medication .
Hope this information helpful to you .If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
There is no need for change in medicines .
Thanks for the query XXXXXXX .
I have already taken into consideration cold & running nose . It is very common in small children with heavy cough & chest congestion.
So , there is no need for change in medicines .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes chest congestion bad cough even after using zicam
- What causes chest congestion and cough with uti complications
- What could be cause of heavy cough of infant
- What causes chest pain and cough after bleaching
- Fluttering in chest causing cough
- What causes a chesty cough
- Laptop on chest cause a cough
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What causes chest pain and coughing of phlegm
- What causes chest infection and coughing