What causes heavy bleeding and excessive pain after taking Plan-B?
Hello dear, I understand your anxiety related to the issue.
It is common to have withdrawal bleeding after taking plan B which has high dose progesterone and leaving the drug causes endometrial breakdown and bleeding thereafter.
Nothing to worry about and just relax.
In case you have any questions about it, I will be glad to answer.
bleeding will stop in a couple of days
Bleeding will stop in a couple of days and it can definitely cause irregularities in your periods.
For pain you can take meftal spas tablet as it is just like your normal periods so can cause cramps for a while.
Avoid ipill intake in future and rather opt for protected sexual activity or a regular method of contraceptive like oral pills.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain by rib cage after taking plan b
- What causes nausea and cramping after taking plan b
- Do plan b causes nose bleeds
- Plan b causes bleeding chunks
- Does plan b cause bleeding
- What causes long periods after taking plan b
- Does plan b caused vaginal bleeding
- What causes headache and bloating after taking plan b
- Plan b heavy bleeding
- What is the cause of bloating after taking plan b