What causes heaviness of the stomach during 16 weeks of pregnancy?
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query,she is suffering from gastritis.So she can take pantaprazole 40mg empty stomach once daily and antacid syp three times will get relief.
Do not worry these symptoms do not have any effects on baby.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes upset stomach during pregnancy
- What causes hives during pregnancy
- What causes heartburn during pregnancy
- What causes upper stomach pain and heart pain during pregnancy
- Cause of vagina heaviness during pregnancy
- What causes heaviness in the stomach
- What causes stomach heaviness during pregnancy
- What causes bleeding during pregnancy
- What causes suffocation during pregnancy
- What causes tremor during pregnancy
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...