What causes heaviness in right arm and leg?
Sounds like a stroke possibility
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a possible stroke. I think I would suggest that you get tested with an MRI brain with CV doppler immediately.
The medication may be suggested as per reports.
Best of luck.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes shock pain in arms and legs
- What could cause weakness in legs and arms male
- What could cause bumps on legs and arms
- What causes purple bruise in legs and arms
- What causes blisters in legs and arms
- What could cause bruises on arms and legs
- What causes weakness in arms and legs
- What cause arms and legs to shake
- What causes vibrations in arms and legs
- Cause for weakness in right arm and legs
- What are the possible reasons for tingling and numbness in my left arm?
- What does dark smelly stools when suffering from diabetes indicate?
- Can I take Ganaton, Motilium and Neksium for severe stomach pain?
- What can cause bumps around my foreskin and why am I having electric...
- Is low testosterone and high TSH related to anterior pituitary gland...
- What is the cure for dementia, high cholesterol and macular degeneration...
- Is pain pump a good solution for burning pain after colonoscopy while...
- Suggest treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Is it safe to consume whisky while taking insulin for diabetes?
- Are there any alternatives to benzodiazepine drugs to control anxiety?