What causes heart palpitations?
How can I improve the following action plan to have an healthy heart ?
I feel some very slight palpitations when I go to bed and sometimes when I am in a stressful meeting.
The general context is as following
- high blood pressure of my wife ( very often complaining, on my back when at home,always speaking about money, not enough personnality, rare sex as she is tired,...)
- client not happy as I work with a team and want exclusive work by me
- providers not happy because I ask them details about what they did and they always want to be paid more
- father with parkinson disease who recently fell and got hurt
- mother supporting to her best my father with high blood pressure
- meeting and training with big industry players that cost a lot of money and need to be quickly covered by new biz
- very noisy environement as my office buiding is being renovated
- dog barking by a neighbour who lets it bark without supervision
I have gone through your medical history and feel sorry for the situation you are in.
It is normal to get high heart rates if you are experiencing stressful situations or are having difficult life times and work overloaded.
The very first thing is to relax. Try to think positively. Do things as much as you can. Do not run activities that you cannot effort, including being work-overloaded.
Take some vacations, far distant from noise or other people you meet on daily basis. Thus, your brain will be calmed down, and you can face daily problems with more energy and optimism.
In addition, foods you eat and drinks you take are very important in conducting a heart-healthy life.
Try to be more sociable. Meet with new people, share new experiences to realize that your current situation is not as horrible as you think. I usually advise patients to get informed about problems of many other people in need around the world to give the right value to the current life they are conducting.
Try to avoid coffee or energetic drinks. Valeriana is fine to relax; chamomile and aloe vera are other excellent choice too.
Hope it was of help! Let me know if I can assist you further!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart palpitations caused by gastritis
- Inflammation that causes heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations causing insomnia
- Onion causing heart palpitations
- What can cause heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations caused by sneezing
- Heart palpitations cause coughing
- What causes heart palpitations symptoms
- What is the cause and treatment for heart palpitations
- What causes minor heart palpitations