What causes heart palpitations upon drinking?
More information needed
welcome to HCM
The compliant you appear to describe is suggestive of palpitations.
I request few more information regarding following
1) in your history you have mentioned about heart issue, what exactly the doctor has diagnosed your condition, kindly mention if at all?
2) What medications are you having currently? plz give the dosing as well?
3) Is your complaint associated with chest pain, dizziness, vomiting, breathless ness?
4) does it occur only on alcohol intake only or/and during other events or at rest as well?
5) Was it there on alcohol consumption previously?
Answer to these will help me to have a clearer clinical picture.
Meanwhile I suggest you to get a baseline ECG done.
Kindly revert back with the information soon
Dr Pankaj B
It's been an hr or so and Im still waiting for your response,Thanks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart palpitations caused by gastritis
- Inflammation that causes heart palpitations
- Onion causing heart palpitations
- What can cause heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations caused by sneezing
- Energy drinks causing heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations cause coughing
- What causes heart palpitations symptoms
- What is the cause and treatment for heart palpitations
- What causes minor heart palpitations
- Suggest treatment for vitiligo on penis
- What causes rash on the middle of chest area after having Benadryl?
- What does the following test result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- How long should one keep hardware, screws and wire post patellar surgery?
- What causes lump on right side of rib cage?
- What causes wavy lines in vision and transient loss of vision?
- Suggest treatment for history of supraventricular tachycardia and...
- What causes recurring pain below armpit which is relieved by Lidocaine...
- What causes one-sided headaches, blocked nose and pressure in ears?