What causes heart palpitations, dizziness, nausea and numb right arm?
Further cardiac test are needed for evaluation...
I have gone through your medical history and feel sorry for the situation you are in.
I highly advise to run further cardiac evaluations:
- Holter monitoring
- stress test
- cardiac echo
- ultrasound examination of carotid arteries
for further evaluation and to decide for specific treatment.
Hope it helped! Do write me back if you have further queries!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nausea headache dizziness heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations dizziness random aches and pains
- Dizzy nausea cold heart palpitations
- What can cause heart palpitations
- Brain tumore heart palpitations dizzy
- Heart palpitations dizziness and severe headache
- What causes heart palpitations symptoms
- Heart palpitations dizzy cough
- What is the cause and treatment for heart palpitations
- What causes minor heart palpitations
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?