What Causes Heart Palpitations And Increased Hear Rate While On Thyroid Medication?
About hypothyroidism treatment:
Hello and thank you for asking!
I have gone carefully through your concern.
The TSH level you reported is with the normal ranges, anyway FT4 and FT3 would be also needed to judge about levothyroxine over dosage.
You didn't mention the diagnosis, why you are taking levothyroxine and since when have you been taking it?
If it is Hashimoto thyroiditis, usually the treatment is long life and levothyroxine is not recommended to be stopped with normal thyroid hormones.
I would recommend to continue with 25 mcg and check TSH, FT4 and F3 after 6 weeks.
Will be a pleasure to help you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Groin throbbing and heart
- How is benadryl bad for the heart
- High blood pressure racy heart
- Inferior ischemia heart
- Gas bubble sensation near heart
- Foods to avoid when you have an enlarged heart
- How to remove water from around the heart
- Headache left arm numbness pounding heart
- Is getting shocked good for your heart
- Home remedies for fluid around the heart