What causes heart palpitations and headache after masturbation?
having problem with heart beat and headache after musterbating
should i stop it but i feel like to do it more
what should i do?
Mostly it is anxiety related panic attacks.
Welcome to HCM.
I have read your query in detail and gone through your attachments.
You have most probably anxiety related panic attacks as your all investigations,
routine blood works,
12 lead EKG,
2D-echo and CT brain (plain) are within normal limits as per your doctor's prescription that you uploaded here.
So,there is almost no chance of having any underlying pathology for your headache and heart beat problem.So,no need to bother much.
My possible diagnosis would be anxiety related panic attacks for which I would have advised you anti-anxiety drugs.
You can continue with the same treatment as prescribed your treating physician like recita forte 10 mg,opiprol 50 mg and lorazepam 0.5 (written in prescription) since they are also good drugs in the treatment of anxiety-panic attacks.
Avoid masturbation for couple of months more and if possible go for psychiatric counseling once which will also be helpful.
These kind of anxiety related symptoms are expected to get resolved with growing age since you are quite young (22 years) right now or just like you have also improved from your insomnia and rise of blood pressure.
If anything unclear,feel free to ask.I will be happy to answer that.
now another thing is i do computer related works a lot like 12 hours+ in my home and sitting 12+ hours
is it making these kinds of problems?am i spending too much time after computer?
i also have eye problems my both eyes have got powers (-4).
so as i told before that i feel heart beating(not heart but also in my head,antipode) especially after launch/dinner then i try sleep and it calm down.
Yesterday after musterbating i was't able to sleep in noon bcs those beats are too much
today i'm felling better at least better than yesterday
why is this happening?i did't have these kind of problems before
well not before i took over tension for my collage exam and got my self into insomnia,but that is past what happening now is i'm feeling force in my whole head
please tell me when this problems will solve and how to do it quickly?
i want to cure my self fully and i will do anything for that
thanks again doctor sir
anxiety or panic attacks.
Thanks for the immediate reply.
All these symptoms are related to anxiety or panic attacks which we have discussed earlier.
Here,I will not think about the possibility of these anxiety or panic attacks could be related to your constant computer work for a long time or your eye powers.
Clinically, it is very difficult to say why or how this excess anxiety or panic attacks comes but we can only manage them accordingly.
As you have already been evaluated and ruled out cardiac rhythm issues or anemia or thyroid issue or migraine etc.
However, you may go for Stress ECG (TMT) to be having in a safer side to check the activity of heart during exertion (like masturbation) or physical work.
Otherwise, you should continue to take anti-anxiety medicines (as prescribed by your doctor) with psychological counseling which will help to de-stress you and alleviate the anxiety related symptoms.
In addition, here are some of the other precautionary measures which you should also follow to gain some benefit.
1) When you have such symptoms, breathe slowly and deeply through the nose and talk to your family and friends.
2) Do not take caffeine or alcohol (if you take) at night just before going to bed.
3) Do yoga and mind relaxing exercises like meditation to calm your mind in your daily routine.
4) You can also practice progressive muscle relaxation which is useful in anxiety by alternately tensing and relaxing the muscles.
5) Better to avoid masturbation for few months and avoid watching pornographic content on the internet or videos if you do so.
Rather you should divert your mind by reading good religious books, listening good music, have good sleep after taking bath, and always do yoga, meditation and regular exercises as I said earlier.
It may take 1 or 2 months to subside all these symptoms with regular medical treatment and follow-up at your treating physician or psychiatric.
Hope this will help you.
i'll try my best on your advise
just curious about some more things
should i stop hearing songs using headphones,especially when going to sleep?is it causes any problem?
should i stop eating/drinking any specific food like meat,chocolate,candies,juice etc?
as i was too much addicted to fast foods especially cold drinks before this happened to me
also should i add any specific product/food/vegetables to my daily habits which may help me fix these problems faster?
how long should i exercise daily and should i go for walking or jogging?
Becase after running too much i feel pain just on the right side of my belly(not always but sometimes)
Will answer one by one.
Thanks for quick response.
1) Hearing songs on headphones or earphones should not be the issue but I would advise you to avoid it for couple of months especially when you are having heaviness or pressure around your head and headache.
It might be a triggering factor for that.
2) It would be better to avoid all fast foods that you mentioned as they only provide good taste and nothing else for our health.
3) You can have this,
i) Eat good protein rich foods like egg white nuts, seeds, pulses and legumes.
ii) Eat healthy carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
iii) Nutritional supplement drinks can be added.
iv) Drink a lot of fluids that supply nutrients and calories like milk, fresh fruit juice and energy drinks.
v) Drink at least 2 glasses of milk, replace tea,coffee with milk.
4) Exercises should be started initially mildly i.e. brisk walking, cycling, jogging, slow running for up to 4 to 5 weeks and if you can tolerate it well then you should go ahead.
They might be helpful to relieve from anxiety symptoms.
Hope this will help,if you have anymore doubt feel free to ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heart palpitations after balloon angioplasty
- Do heart palpitations cause headaches
- Heart palpitations and headache after eating
- Heart palpitations caused by gastritis
- Onion causing heart palpitations
- What can cause heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations cause coughing
- What causes heart palpitations symptoms
- What is the cause and treatment for heart palpitations
- What causes minor heart palpitations