What causes heart murmur?
24 hour ECG/EKG may help.
I went through your previous questions asked on the site.
Cause of murmur can be due to electrolyte loss through frequent urination or due anaemia.
Both of this should be corrected first.Once corrected, 24 hour ECG/EKG monitoring can be undertaken to see if murmur persists or has peculiar pattern of murmur suggesting particular cause.
Since most of the other heart investigations are normal, I am not expecting 24 hours EKG to show something serious.But all other investigations are static investigations and may miss a intermittently appearing murmur.
Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Alcohol cause heart murmurs
- Heart murmur causes
- What may cause a heart murmur to worsen
- What cause immature heart murmur
- What causes a heart murmur
- Systolic heart murmur causes
- What causes heart murmurs and increased pulse rate
- What causes your heart murmur to reopen
- Anemia causing heart murmur
- Adult heart murmur causes
- What causes tingling in hands after an accidental fall on face?
- What causes tenderness and pain below my rib cage?
- What is the treatment for curved erection when suffering from Peyronie's...
- What causes scanty menses when on medication after partial removal of...
- What causes pain with pins and needles?
- What causes hive like rash after taking polytrim eye drops for pink eye?
- Suggest treatment for UTI
- What causes difficulty in breathing when suffering from chest pain and...
- What causes air and gas after urination post total hip replacement?
- Is it safe to take Fluanxol for anxiety ahead of a presentation?