What causes heart burn sensation and heart palpitations?
What be the underlying factors.
THis could be more of anxiety!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about what you experienced. I have reviewed your information fully and this is suggestive of a possible anxiety attack. This often happens when there is any disturbing thought or situation.
For now, there is nothing to be afraid of. Monitor only and should this happen again, I will recommend that you seek health only at that time. I hope this calms your fears and reassures you.I will also discourage taking aspirin as this can cause serious stomach problems.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart palpitation and heart burns
- Heart palpitations caused by gastritis
- Inflammation that causes heart palpitations
- Onion causing heart palpitations
- What can cause heart palpitations
- Heart palpitations caused by sneezing
- Heart palpitations cause coughing
- What causes heart palpitations symptoms
- What is the cause and treatment for heart palpitations
- What causes minor heart palpitations
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?