What causes hearing of irritating sounds in ears?
When I wake up suddenly due to home bell, phone or anything, or I have more stress than I feel somewhat different for 2-15 days.
In terms of different, I mean to say: 1) In cafeteria, I feel lot of noise is entering my ears and irritates me. 2) I feel someone is holding my head 3) I talk less during that period. 4) whenever I drive, I feel whether I am drving safe or not. 5) I feel somewhat different.
This change goes gradually within 2 to 15 days.
need some details.
Hello Mr. XXXXXXX
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
I understand your concerns.
I have read your query thoroughly.
But I need to know some more details about your problem:
1. Since when you are facing this problem?
2. Does this problem occur in episodes?
3. Do you feel people talking about you, controlling your mind and thoughts?
4. Feelings of restlessness, anxiety, fast heart beats, sweating and tremors?
5. How has your mood been in recent past? Sleep, energy levels, interests, confidence levels?
6. Do you consume alcohol, smoke?
7. 'Driving safe or not' do you feel someone will obstruct you or its like you get anxious or do not feel confident while driving?
8. 'You feel somewhat different' is there a change/disturbance in behaviour or you just feel anxious?
The answers to these questions will help me to decide further course of action.
Hope to hear from you soon.
1) This problem is with me from 6 to 8 years.
2) This problem occurs when in more stress and reasons mentioned above and goes away in 2 to 15 days.
3) No, I don't feel people are talking about me.
4) Sometimes feeling of anxiety is there and fast heart beats.
I feel sleepy early in the night.
Energy level is normal.
Don;t want go anywhere from home.
6) No, I don't consume alchol and smoke.
7) I drive safe , I feel less confident and avoid driving.
8) I just feel somewhat differnet not able to express in words.
depersonalization or anxiety spectrum disorder.
Thanks for the details.
Your symptoms mostly fit into the anxiety spectrum disorder. Or it can be a depersonalization phenomenon. But, This is stemming out from stress mostly.
I have some suggestions for you which will help you to deal with this:
1. Take out time for yourself.
Practice relaxation exercises like deep breathing and meditation.
2. Eat well-balanced meals. Do not skip any meals. Increase green vegetables and fruits in your diet. Drink plenty of water.
3. Get enough sleep. When stressed, your body needs additional sleep and rest.
5. Accept that you cannot control everything. Put your stress in perspective: Is it really as bad as you think?
6. Welcome humor. A good laugh goes a long way. Maintain a positive attitude.
7. Learn what triggers your anxiety. Try to modify it. Talk to someone, may be your friend or family member.
Other then this,
Drugs like clonazepam or escitalopram (prescrtiption drugs) work very well in such cases to relieve anxiety.
Kindly consult a local psychiatrist and discuss these issues.
Hope this helps.
I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes hearing sounds in ear after cataract surgery
- What causes fizzing sound in ear
- What causes clicking sound in the ear
- What causes a crackling sound in the ear
- What causes dry ear with difficulty in hearing
- What causes squishy sound in ear
- What causes ear popping sounds
- What is the cause of ear sound
- What causes hearing of heart beat sounds in my ear
- What causes rumbling sound in ear