What causes headaches on right side of head?
If they get better with resting....
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I a so sorry to hear about these headaches. Knowing the cause would be a major step in addressing this problem.
Headaches caused by stress has the following properties: Gets better with rest, almost absent in the early hours of the morning, worse at the end of the day and involves the whole head. If you do have these characteristics, it would be more related to your job.
Headaches are not typical of allergies unless these allergies cause a disease condition that provokes headaches which should be known.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarification if need be. Thanks for using our services.
Hi and thanks for this follow up information.
There are several different types of headaches. The most common forms are migraines and cluster headaches.
Let me know if there is anything else that I cannot do for you at this time.
I wish you well and hope to hear from you! If you need help with managing stress at work, provide more information so that I can get back to you with suggestions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes headache and dull pressure in my head
- What could cause headache around the crown head
- What causes headaches with hot sensation on head
- What causes headache with pressure in the back of head
- What causes pain in the neck right hand and headaches
- What is the cause of headache and swelling in head
- What causes a really bad headache on the left side of your head
- What causes left sided headaches
- What s causing headache behind the head on left side
- What is the cause for headache and head weight