What causes headaches in the front of your forehead?
Also usually accompanied with eachy burning red-eyes, neck pain, sholder pain.
Take treatment as advised and follow prevention
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Possibility of migraine or tension type headache is likely.
Is there any vomiting, sensitivity to light or sound?
You should modify your lifestyle.
Take timely breakfast and lunch.
Avoid excessive tea or coffee or chocolate.
You can take amitriptyline at bed time.
Flunarizine can also be added if not getting adequate response.
Visit and consult a neurologist.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Forehead headache causes nausea
- Headache to cause bruise on forehead
- What causes headach both side of forehead
- Pimple on forehead causing a headache
- Zit on forehead causing a headache
- Forehead acne cause headache
- What causes headaches above the forehead
- What causes headaches
- Headache causes front of head
- The cause of forehead headaches
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?