What causes headaches and nausea?

Dr. Prasad

Posted on Thu, 7 Aug 2014 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Question: I had jaw, nausea and severe headaches. Would it be normal for NO follow up with these readings

Unconfirmed interpretation-MD should review
sinus rhythm (slow)
vertical axis
minor right-precordial repolarization disturbance, consider
feminine pattern
small negative T in V2
with flat or low negative T in V3

Normal variant of ECG
Answered by Dr. Prasad 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Worthwhile to do further tests...

Detailed Answer:

At the outset, these findings are not significantly alarming. Further severe headache and nausea are not usual complaints of heart attacks. However considering your age and history of high blood pressure, it would be worthwhile to go for echocardiogram and stress tests. We will be able to take a better decision after reviewing echocardiogram and stress tests reports.

As answered by other doctors, I would consider further tests based on your age, hypertensive history and small T wave changes on V2 and V3.

Hope this answered your question. Let me know if you need more clarifications.