What causes headache, weakness and dizziness?
Chronic daily headache
I am sorry for the symptoms you are suffering
It seems you are suffering from chronic daily headache.
It is fully treatable, so you don't have to worry too much.
I saw your MRI report and it is normal so you have nothing wrong going to your brain.
It is just a chronic headache and discuss with your neurologist about my opinion (treatment amytriptiline and pain killer for some days)
Hope my answer will help you
Dr Eris Ranxha
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could be cause of scary sensation headache and dizziness
- What causes a headache dizziness and racing heart rate
- Causes of dull headache weakness and dizziness
- What causes dizziness with mild headache
- What can cause headache dizziness and bloating of stomach
- What could cause weakness dizziness difficulty breathing with bad headaches
- What causes headaches and dizziness
- Headaches migraines dizziness blurry vision what is the cause
- What causes frequent headaches and dizziness
- What causes intense dizziness and headache