What causes headache, stiffness in neck and numbness in arms?
Cervical spondylosis/spondylitis must be ruled out.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
I can understand your concerns.
You are having headache and stiffness in neck and sometimes numbness in arms.
These can be the symptoms of anxiety.
But in my opinion, I would advise you to consult a neurologist and go for MRI of cervical spine to rule out cervical spondylosis/spondylitis.
This can also cause such symptoms.
As advil and aleve are not working for you, other muscle relaxant drugs like zanaflex(tizanidine) or flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) can help.
Tizanidine will help in headache as well.
Practice relaxation exercises like deep breathing and meditation.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stiff neck and shoulders causes
- Stiff neck muscles causes
- Chronic stiff neck causes
- Blocked sphenoid sinus stiff neck numb arms
- Causes of neck stiffness nerves
- What could cause persistent headache stiff neck lightheaded feeling
- Accutane cause neck stiffness
- Stiff neck causes
- Stiff neck and numb head
- Numbness stiffness in neck light headed