What causes headache, spotting, dizziness and cold?
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Headache, spotting and dizziness can be present in hormonal disturbances like Hypothyroidism.
In hypothyroidism, one has menstrual complains, dizziness, feeling cold etc.
I will suggest you to get your Thyroid profile tested.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Neeraj Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cold sores
- What causes cold sweats
- Dizziness headache cold shivering taken advil cause
- What are the causes of dizziness cold sweat
- What causes persitent cold with headaches
- Headaches caused by cold air
- What causes sweating but cold face and neck and headache
- What causes dizziness and nausea with cold
- Pyrexial cold headache causes
- What causes cold sweats and headaches