What causes headache post fall?
Needs a pain killer
Thanks for writing.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad. I have read your question completely, i understand your concern and will try to help you in best way possible.
This might bot be related to your fall and if your head hit something during you fall then it might be related.
In this case danger things to consider are.
1) Did you head get a hit during fall?
2) Did you get unconscious?
3) Did you or are you vomiting?
If answer is no to these questions then you just need a pain killer like exedrine or tylenol..nothing to worry about. And if answer is yes please write back in detail.
I hope this answered your question, a
if you have more please feel free to ask.
M.B.B.S(Licensed Family Physician)
A simple pain killer seems to be needed.
Hello thanks for writing.
Did you have any such pain before? if the pain is there where your head got it then it might be due to that hit otheriwise its an unrelated head ache like cluster head ache or migrain.
All you need is to take a good pain killer try OTC drugs first like exedrine or Tylenol 500mg if that doesn't work then you will have to visit your doctor for prescription pain meds.
If the head is tender over the area of hit then you might need some days to recover from the tissue damage that trauma caused at the site.
I hope a simple pain killer will do the trick.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes headaches and migraines
- What causes headaches everyday
- Post coital headache causes
- Post traumatic headaches causes
- What is the reason or cause of headache
- What causes headaches and dizziness
- What causes headaches and nausea
- What are the causes of a pounding headache
- What causes headaches
- What causes a severe headache