What causes headache, neck pain, fatigue and insomnia?

Posted on Mon, 8 Jun 2015 in Headache and Migraines
Question: for two years now I've been having serious problems with headaches, neck aches, daily fatigue, and nightly insomnia. 5 months ago I was admitted to a hospital when I complained of the worst headache of My life. after 6 days of blood tests, spinal taps, ct's, and mris. ...doctors found nothing. I'm having these horrible symptoms again and don't know what to do. I exercise regularly and thanks to my background in dietetics, I'm able to maintain healthy eating habits. I feel hopeless.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Meet the psychiatrist in your area

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using healthcaremagic.
I read your question and understand your concerns.

Since treating doctor did not found anything wrong despite extensive work up it is time to go for psychiatrist consultation.
The pattern of your headache looks more like tension headache and it is possible that no test will reveal any abnormality.

In addition to this tension type headache is very common in young females. I am very hopeful you will get better results at the psychiatrist office.

I hope this answers your question.
if you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards.
Dr Ashok Kumar
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist