What causes headache, neck pain, dizziness and nausea while on Atacand?
I would recommend as follows:
Welcome on HCM!
I understand your concern and would like to explain that facing your actual blood pressure values it is advisable to stop continuing Atacand and monitor closely your blood pressure values on the upcoming days.
If your current complaints (headaches, neck ache, dizziness, nausea, dizziness and feeling of fainting) persist, I recommend consulting with the nearest ER service for considering a temporarily intravenous fluid therapy in order to stabilize your relative hypotension.
Meanwhile, if your blood pressure persists showing similar low measured values, I recommend consulting with your prescribing doctor to consider the opportunity of withdrawing your actual antihypertensive medication (Atacand).
If your low actual blood pressure gets higher, then a careful alternative would be to restart Atacand but with a lower than your chronic daily dosage.
Hope to have been helpful!
Feel free to ask any other questions whenever you need!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of neck pain and shivering
- What causes back neck pain with headache
- What causes dizziness and neck pain
- Can neck pain cause dizziness
- What is the cause of neck pain and migraine headache
- What causes shoulder and neck pain while driving
- What causes constant neck pain
- Can neck pain cause headaches
- What could be the cause of neck pain
- What can cause neck pain
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?