What causes headache, fever and stomach pain after taking Noworm syrup?
M worried was that an over dose from my side or these side effects are normal. I usually give Zentil every 6 months to ensure no worms but first time now I gave noworm. pls advice if I need to visit a doctor
Could be side effects
Thanks for your query.
Noworm and Zentel both contain the same medication.
I suspect the side effects could be due to other factor like the expiry date, additives or preservatives in the preparation or the medication as such.
Need not worry, this is not serious and do not cause any future complications.
Next time do give Zentel instead of Norworm.
Hope, I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Shivering stomach pain and fever
- Stomach pain headache no fever
- Stomach pain fever and headache
- Stomach pain fever vomiting what is it
- What causes stomach pain and headache during menstruation
- Fever rash stomach pain
- Wheezing fever headache stomach pain
- Rigors and stomach pain and fever
- What causes on and off stomach pain with fever
- Stomach pain fever headache congestion