What causes headache, fever and chest pain in children?
you need to see doctor
hi and welcome.
these are nonspeciifc symptoms and it is hard to say exact diagnosis but it sounds like possible gastritis, gastroenteritis or aspirational pneumonia or even asthma. Since there is fever, it indicates infection and most likely it will be some upper respiratory infection,BUT breathing difficulty is worrying symptom and some more serious conditions should be ruled out. SO i suggest to visit pediatrician as soon as you can,you must prevent dehydration and possible pneumonia progression. Till that give her more fluids, antipiretic and easier food. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fever chest pain headache
- What is the cause for intermittent chest pain
- What causes pleurisy chest pain
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What causes chest pain and fever after swallowing canned peach
- What is the cause of chest pain with dizziness
- What causes headache with the chest pain
- What causes back and chest pain
- What causes left sided chest pain with headache
- What is the cause for chest pain after fever