What causes headache, fatigue, loss of appetite and muscle pain after taking Prevnar?
I just developed a minor foot problem in my middle left toe after having a full medical exam including blood work and all was okay and normal. I developed this pain after taking Prevnar Shot 13 and had headaches, fatigue and loss of appetite for about 3 days. All those symptoms have gone away except for this new pain in my left foot. What should I do?
Thanks for the query.
I gave read your query and understand your concern.
Fatigue,headache,loss of appetite,muscle pains,joint pains etc are the side effects of vaccine PEVNAR. Your pain in left toe could be because of this.
Just wait and watch and you should be all right in next few days.
Till then you can take ibuprofen 400 mg three times a day for 2-4 days.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for headachesnosebleeds and muscle pain
- What is the cure for the muscle pains causing sleeplessness
- What causes lower calf muscle pain after bunion removal
- What causes joint and muscle pain in body
- What causes chest muscle pain
- Fatigue headache stomach and muscle pain
- What causes muscle pain in neck and chest
- What causes muscle pain and numbness in legs
- What causes muscle pain and weakness
- What is causing right upper muscle pain