What causes headache and nausea after eating?
Need physical examination & detailed history taking.
Thanks for your question.
Noted your concern.
These type symptoms may have many causes.
Definitely not related to low blood sugar levels (hypoglycemia) As
- Blood sugar levels is 91 which is within acceptable limits.
- Symptoms not received after having calories.
In such a case I may suggest
- Detailed history taking
as these symptoms may be related to food, stress, exersion, minor febrile illness and many other.
To know previous blood sugar control & medications for diabetes.
Recent changes in medicines.
- Detailed physical examination
Depending upon it further evaluation if needed can be suggested.
Till then use of antacids with antiemetic like omeprazole with domperidon may be suggested.
Hope this helps you,
Dr Abhay Mali.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes spotting headaches sore breasts and nausea
- What causes nausea with headaches and lightheadedness
- What is the cause for headache vomiting and nausea
- What causes to swallow saliva that causes headache and nausea
- What causes headaches and nausea
- What causes nausea after eating
- What causes headache with nausea without fever
- What causes low grade fever headache and nausea
- What causes vague headaches and nausea
- What are the causes of bad headaches nausea
- How long does gestational diabetes take to resolve?
- What causes elevated blood sugar levels?
- What causes weakness all over body and numbness on left side of chest?
- What does the following microalbumin report indicate?
- What does high fluctuation in blood sugar levels indicate?
- Is there any scope for further improvement in vision of a diabetic patient?
- Can oral anti-diabetic medicine be taken after LVAD implantation?
- Suggest medication for elevated blood sugar levels
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- What causes abdominal pain, spasms and frequent sticky stool?