What causes headache and fever?
Seems to be a viral infection.
I read carefully your query and understand your concern.
It seems to be a common viral infection.In this case headache,fever,chills ,cough,etc are common symptoms.
You don't need to worry.Usually it is a self limiting condition and no specific treatment is needed.It can last up to 1 week.
If you feel hot,you should measure your body temperature.
You just need :
-Eat healthy food,mostly green vegetables
-Drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.
-Use Ibuprofen or Paracetamol every 4-6 hours for headache and high temperature.
If your body temperature is very high and won't seem to get down with medication ,if you start having other bothersome symptoms or if the symptoms last too long (over 10 days) ,then you should consult a physician and get examined , otherwise you don't need to worry.You will feel better day after day.
Hope my answer has helped.
Let me know if you have any further question,I will be happy to help.
Wish you all the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes instant headache with fever
- What causes headache and fever after removal of adenoids
- Fever nausea headache causes
- What can cause headache with dizziness and fever
- What causes a sudden fever
- What causes headache with nausea without fever
- What causes hay fever
- What can cause wet nose with fever and headache
- What causes low grade fever headache and nausea
- What cause a low grade fever and headache for a week