What causes headache and drowsiness after missing a single dose of Rotocap?
Long term use not recommended.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
Rotacap is used for breathing problem. There are different kinds of it and some among them are Steroid containing.
Long term use of these medications ( especially steroid containing are not recommended )
Kindly let me know the medicine in the rotacap so that I can give you a better advise.
Reduce Foracort use.
Thanks for the information.
Foracort contains Steroid and long term use of steroid has got lot of complications.
I recommend you to reduce the use of Foracort ( should not be stopped abruptly ). Start taking Foracort 100 mg from today and observe for 2-3 weeks , if you are comfortable we can plan for further reduction after 3 weeks. Please do discuss this with your treating doctor.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does benicar cause drowsiness
- What causes drowsiness at noon
- Does cetirizine cause drowsiness
- What is the remedy for drowsiness and headache
- Does clarinex cause drowsiness
- Does sertraline cause drowsiness
- Does zoloft cause drowsiness
- Does guaifenesin cause drowsiness
- Does imitrex cause drowsiness
- Drowsiness causes