What causes headache along with vertigo?
Benign positional vertigo
Welcome to HealthcareMagic and thanks for putting up the query
You are probably having positional vertigo I.e. vertigo with change in head position.
Please tell me do you have any history of hypertension?
For how long are you having these symptoms?
What medicines have you been taking so far?
Any hearing difficulty?
Any ringing in the ears?
Follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrence of vertigo
- What causes dizziness and vertigo at night
- What causes vertigo and dizziness
- Can anxiety cause headaches and vertigo symptoms
- What is the cause and symptoms of vertigo
- What diseases cause vertigo
- What causes vertigo with nausea and vomiting
- What drugs cause vertigo
- What causes ear imbalance in one with vertigo
- Vertigo causes