What causes headache after blood donation?
This is a retinal involvement,probably macular region.This is to be examined tomorrow in the morning by a retina specialist.Theoretically it can be a coincidence,but we have to keep blood donation history in mind.
Get a retinal examination done tomorrow and get back to me with reports.
Good of you to get back to me.
In a situation like this, we can't leave you untreated for a week. Nevonac eye drop thrice a day, orally anti-oxidants are to continue till a definite diagnosis is confirmed. Abstain from tobacco, if you use it, completely.
Do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.
There is a accurate diagnosis to be made and then proper management to done.As yet we don't have a accurate diagnosis and then management.All this will improve,but get a examination done first and have treatment in the meanwhile.
This is not good enough.I have my doubts about the level of examination.I will be happy if you could get to a proper retina clinic at the earliest and not take one week to get it done.Here I feel time is important and get it done quickly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fainting after blood donation
- Alcohol after blood donation
- What causes arm tingling during blood donation
- Blood donated headache tired
- Drowsiness after blood donation
- Masturbating after blood donation
- Bruising after blood donation
- How to heal bruises caused by blood donation needle
- Blood donation causes weakness
- Developed headache dizziness lightheadedness chills gradually after blood donation cause