What causes head pain and difficulty in swallowing?
Hope you will be fine. Sir i am again disturbing you with my questions. i hope you will reply same like before i details. Sir now i came on on some vacations from my job .So now my place is changed for one month. My neck and throat pains are reduced from last 3 days. Back head pain is also very less. Now sir the only proble that i feel is about slight pains or dull pains that i feel in 2 locations, ear( sometimes right and sometimes left), under chin area a very slight pain that when i swallow something goes up to ear. sir these pains are not as much that will cause trouble to change my routine but these gives me a lot of fear. i was having fear for lympnodes because before such type of pain was more one week back .Now with every passing day its reducing. but improvement is very less. i want to get rid of these issues. now i dont have any allergy symptom. but still i am taking anti allergy which you have recommended. sir i think i need some anti biotic or some medicine that will finish my problem . kindly reply sir.
Do some tests
Hello and welcome in HCM
Its not Dr.Dr. XXXXXXX Bhavsar,
I am another doctor.
I have read carefully your concern and i am going to give you some more info to help you.
First for the antibiotics if you were my patient i will recommend you firstly to do the following tests:
Ultrasound of the neck
If they are positive than you should take antibiotics (like Augmentin twice) for up to one week.
If they are negative but your symptoms disturbs you again another examination is
MRI if the head and neck.
This is a very specific examination and we will provide very helpful information about your head and neck situation, from it.
But it would be better for you to discuss with your doctor for the above
If you do these tests you can attach me the results and i will help you again.
Take care and you can ask me again
It is not a serious situation
Yes you can take safely oral Augmentin twice for a week.
I do not think this is a serious situation but for being completely sure and to exclude everything the MRI is the best and the only test.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Throat pain difficulty swallowing
- What causes difficulty swallowing
- Dystonia cause difficulty swallowing breathing
- Can ataxia cause difficulty swallowing?
- Can amyloidosis cause difficulty swallowing?
- Chest pain and difficulty swallowing
- Throat pain on sneezing difficulty swallowing causes and treatment
- What are the symptoms of difficulty swallowing?
- Drugs that cause difficulty swallowing
- Pain and difficulty swallowing
- Are pulmonary function tests advisable for diagnosing COPD?
- Suggest natural remedies for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for COPD in an elderly person
- Suggest treatment for pain in the ribs
- What causes cold while on Dextromethorphan?
- What causes constant pain in the ribs after injury?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the lungs
- Suggest treatment for dry cough and pain in the ribs
- What causes fever and crackling sound in the cough?
- What causes frequent urination along with zits on the chest and face?